This genuine sandalwood mala is used for japa (repeating mantras or prayers). This mala is made from genuine naturally fragrant sandalwood and will never loose its aroma. Using the very best quality sandalwood, this mala has been knitted in traditional style. This Mala is used for pacifying; strengthening rituals and for worshipping other deities. Sandalwood garland is good for welcome or to give honor. The Japa on Sandalwood Mala results in a Glow on face.
- The wearer enjoys all comforts at his command but still remains unattached.
- It is used for peace and empowering rituals and for worshipping all deities.
- It promotes tranquility and is an aid to meditation.
- Sandalwood mala is good for welcoming and for giving honour.
- Wearing sandal mala has a cooling effect on mind and it soothes pitta dosha and helps one to overcome the senses.