Lord Krishna Ladoo Gopal is the happiest person in Kaliyuga. All the problems of the house can be overcome by worshipping Krishna’s hair-shaped Ladoo Gopal. Most people keep Laddu Gopal at home, but due to minor shortcomings in worship, the full fruit of worship is not available. According to Pt. Sunil Nagar, priest of Indreshwar Mahadev temple of Ujjain, worship of Bal Gopal by the right method, they are very happy. There is nothing lacking in the house due to their happiness. The person gets success in every work and happiness and prosperity persists. Here’s what things should be taken to celebrate Kanha.
1. Get up early every morning. After bathing, worship Lord Ganesha first in the temple of the house. Have a bath to Ganesha. Offer clothes. Offer odour, flowers, sun-lamps, rice, and offerings.
2. After Ganeshji worships Baal Gopal. Bathe in Kanhaji with clean water After this, bathing with Panchamrath has to be done. Mix panchamrit milk, curd, ghee, shadra and sugar candy together. If you do the bath with the southern conch, it will be auspicious.
3. After bathing, offer clothes, odour, flowers, sun-lamps, rice, basil leaves to God.
4. Put flowers on a flower bag, apply tilak from sandalwood. Offer peacock feathers.
5. Apply Bal Gopal a Makhan, Mishri, Tulsi.
6. Chant Krishna Mantra कृं कृष्णाय नम: at least 108 times.
7. If you have Ladoo Gopal in your house then you should avoid meat and alcohol.
8. Bal Gopal is very important for bathing every day. Make sure it’s makeup, worship, enjoyment, aarti and sleeping.