The Sudarshan refers to the discus of Vishnu, weapon to repel and punish evil and it is constructed from the pure flame of the sun. Shri Maha Sudarshan Yantra is a dynamic yantra because its construction represents the whirling wheel of the sacred flame that keeps all negativities, illnesses. When worshipping this Yantra, the devotee visualizes himself being in the centre of this sacred circle of sun-fire, secure and protected from all harm and ill.
Beej Mantra for this Yantra :- "Om Namo Narayanaya Namah"
Pran Pratishta (Energization) and Puja of Yantra :
Since a Yantra is a Man-Made object, it requires energization to infuse potency and power to benefit the owner. Before sending the Yantras, we get Pran Pratishtha done by learned Purohits (Priests) without any extra charges. This is done by reciting Mantras as prescribed by Vedas, as well as Homa for the respective Devi / Devta as per Yantra.
When you receive the Yantra, you need to also worship the Yantra as follows:
1. Purify your body and start with a clear and positive frame of mind.
2. Find a place on the floor facing east, where you will be undisturbed.
3. Light Incense / Diya.
4. Lay fresh flowers and a fresh fruit on the altar.
5. Open the Yantra and place it along with the image of the deity of yantra and your ISHT God.
6. Take some water and sprinkle it on yourself and then on the Yantra using the leaf of a tree.
7. Close your eyes and fix the image of the diety in your mind. Now with all sincerity, ask God to grant you the desire of your life that you wanted to be fulfilled in your own language.
Now chant the specific BEEJ MANTRA of the YANTRA at least 9 times