10 Mukhi Rudraksh bead represent Lord Janardhana (Vishnu) the protector of Mankind. One can get all blessings of ten incarnations (Avtars) of Lord Vishnu by wearing 10 Faced Rudraksha. It grants safeguard from all negative persuades like ghosts, spirits, souls, malefic Planets. The wearer protected from all type of attacks from weapons. It has great importance in spiritual field. It also strengthens the body and the mind and improves memory while adding efficiency. Ten Mukhis Rudraksh is also known to increase patience and forbearance.
Beej Mantra- Om Hreem Namaha
1. Ten Mukhi Rudraksha protects its wearer from the malefic effects of all the Nine planets and he is blessed with Name, Fame, Health and Prosperity.
2. This Rudraksha also nullify Black Magic, Evil Eye etc. and also controls anger.
3. Those people who feel nervous all the times and are not able to make a concrete decision at the right times should wear this Rudraksha.
4. This Rudraksha helps the wearer in moving his life in a right direction.
5. This Rudraksha should also be worn when there is a Pitra Dosha in the Horoscope since Lord Vishnu showers his blessings on the wearer of this Rudraksha.
Who should wear this Rudraksha-
A 10 mukhi Rudraksha can be worn by those people who have a short temperament and also those people who are easily affected by Evil Eye or Black Magic. Those people who are unable to get a sound sleep as well as a right direction for their life should also wear this Rudraksha. People who have a large number of Enemies or Court cases should also wear this Rudraksha.
Diseases cured by 10 mukhi Rudraksha-
As per Ancient Vedic Texts, a 10 mukhi Rudraksha is extremely beneficial for treating diseases of Insomnia, Hearing Diseases, Fear of someone standing behind, Conceiving problem etc.
How to Wear a 10 Mukhi Rudraksha-
A 10 Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn around the neck or alternately it can be kept in the place of worship.
Puja of Rudraksha-
Rudraksha is a divine bead and it bestows all sorts of Spiritual, Mental & Physical benefits to its wearer. However, in order to get maximum benefits from Rudraksha, it needs to be sanctified & energized also known as Praan Prathista prior to its use for the first time.
Please note that all the Rudrakshas are already Energized as per ancient Hindu Rituals ( A Pran Pratishtha Puja is performed by our learned Guruji ) before being sent to our clients. Hence you can directly start wearing the Rudraksha as soon as you have received them.
Procedures that has been followed by our Guruji for ENERGIZING ( Pran Prathistha ) of Rudraksha before being sent to you.
1. An auspicious Day, Date and Nakshtra is chosen by our Guruji taking into consideration the clients Name, Date of Birth and Place of Birth
2. Then the mind is cleared of all negative thoughts so as to achieve a clear and positive mind frame .
3. A Matt is placed on the Floor in such a way that the face is towards East, North or North-East while performing the Pran Pratishtha Puja of the Holy Rudraksha Bead.
4. The Rudraksha is opened and washed with Unboiled Milk and Holy Water. After that Sandalwood Paste is applied to it and it is kept on the Special Aasan ( Seat ) made for it in front of Lord Shiva Idol.
5. An Incense or a Diya is Lit in front of the Rudraksha and Fresh Flowers, Fruits, Sweets and Panchamrut ( A Special Spiritual Preparation made of Five items viz, Holy Water, Milk, Ghee, Honey and Curd ) is offered to Lord Shiva and the Holy Rudraksha Bead
6. After that the Name of the Client, Date of Birth and Place or Birth are spoken by our Guruji with an intention to Energize the Holy Rudraksha Bead for the said Person ( Our Client who have purchased this Holy Rudraksha Bead ) along with a request to Lord Shiva that the wishes of the Client be granted and he/she is able to lead a more Happier, Healthier and Wealthier Life after wearing this Holy Rudraksha Bead.
7. The Eyes are closed while concentrating on the Holy Rudraksha Bead and reciting the Beej Mantra of the Rudraksha for 108 times followed by recitation of Other Spiritual Mantras to appease Lord Shiva.
8. This completes the procedure which is called as "Prana Prathistha" of Rudraksha. This procedure creates a Live Energy within the Rudraksha .
9. After the above procedure is completed by our Learned Guruji, the Holy Rudraksha Bead is despatched to you. Since the Energization procedure has already been done, you can directly start wearing the Rudraksha once you have received it.